Premium Glenorchy & Paradise Half Day
Mystical morning & afternoon half-day expeditions to Glenorchy and Paradise! Take in the Spectacular Dart River, discover storytelling and learn about Maori Mythology. Enjoy our kiwi style morning or afternoon tea.
Prepare to experience a taste of real New Zealand with our authentic expedition to Glenorchy and the Paradise Valley which combines some this region’s finest scenery including the Dart River.
Travel with Queenstown Expeditions into the Heart of this region’s stunning beauty towards Glenorchy, Paradise and Diamond Lake, home to Many movie locations such as “The Lord of The Rings”. Meet and talk to real New Zealand people!
View the amazing scenery through our Luxury safari off road 4X4 glass roof vehicle with large viewing windows. The ultimate platform for your half day adventure.
Hear about Maori Mythology from this area with our state-of-the-art storytelling system offering cultural history and stories from a different time and place in New Zealand. Our stories are professionally themed with music sound and voice transporting you to a different place in time.
Taste our kiwi style morning or afternoon tea with a spectacular back drop. Queenstown Expeditions offers an authentic picnic consisting of classic farm style treats.
Allow 4.5 hours return from Central Queenstown for this once in a lifetime half day experience.
Interactive commentary by the driver and GPS activated head phones talk about major film locations including Lord of the Rings, Hobbit & X-Men Wolverine.
Listen Here: All-About-Paradise-Glenorchy.mp3
Afternoon Tour 1.00pm – 5.00pm Daily
- Travel to Paradise and see Lord or the Rings Locations
- Experience the Spectacular Dart River Valley with epic views
- Sheep Shearing Demonstration & animal feeding included
- Glass Roof luxury Safari off road 4X4 vehicle, with Leather Seats and complimentary WIFI
- Informative Driver Guide with English commentary
- Hear our amazing stories of Maori Mythology and Greenstone for this region
- Multilingual* GPS themed commentary with individual headsets
- Glenorchy township, wharf and railway building visit
- Classic Kiwi style Morning or Afternoon Tea with Farm treats
- Paradise Valley & Mt Aspiring National Park visit
- Plenty of time for photo stops along the journey
- Storytelling available in English, Spanish & Mandarin