Join us on a fun, all terrain vehicle journey through the unique culture and landscapes that have shaped New Zealand’s incredible identity. Enjoy some of the best scenery in the world! On our All About Paradise Glenorchy half day trip. An absolute must for visitors to Queenstown and a real slice of New Zealand Paradise.
Along the shoreline of Lake Wakatipu, you will take in some iconic photo stops before reaching Glenorchy. Your driver guide will provide a full commentary and GPS activated head phones will provide you with interactive commentary in Mandarin, Spanish and English covering all aspects from farming, Maori Mythology in New Zealand to infamous movie locations from films such as The Lord of the Rings and Wolverine.
You will get to enjoy a ‘Farm Shed’ experience, where you will experience a sheep shearing demonstration and meet farms animals which you can feed.
Interactive commentary by the driver and GPS activated head phones talk about major film locations including Lord of the Rings, Hobbit & X-Men Wolverine.
Listen Here: All-About-Paradise-Glenorchy.mp3
1.00pm returns 5.00pm Daily (Allow 4 hours)
- Travel to Paradise and see Lord or the Rings Locations
- Accommodation Pickup
- Informative Driver commentary
- Hear the stories of Maori Mythology and Green-stone
- Multilingual* GPS themed commentary with individual headsets.
- Glenorchy town visit
- Afternoon Tea and refreshments provided
- Farm visit with a sheep shearing display and animal feeding
- Paradise & Aspiring National Park visit
- Photo stops along the journey
- Multilingual: English, Spanish & Mandarin